Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2007

More Moose Love

Mr. Moose is now 4 months old. We went to the vet yesterday, and he now weighs a whopping 55 pounds! He's eating nearly 8 cups of food a day-more than me and Brad put together. He is really funny when he knows it's time to eat. He nearly knocks things off the wall with his tail and literally JUMPS in the air with all 4 feet off the ground. It's crazy! He doesn't realize how huge he is, and he still crawls up in our laps like he's a baby. He has been so great, and he adds a lot of happiness to our life. No matter how bad of a day I've had, he still is SO excited to see me and runs at me like I haven't been around in a year. :) He has a really funny personality, and we laugh at him alot. :) We usually walk him around the block 2 times a day, and everyone in the neighborhood knows who "Moose" is and gives him lots of compliments. I bet if he could talk, he'd be so arrogant...
Me and Moosa Loosa hanging out. I LOVE him so much!
The Beast is hugging Brad- sometimes he acts like a person
Big long stretch across our bed......on of his favorite activities--but with us still in there. Not good He's so great at saying "cheese" and smiling for a picture
Playing with Brad on the bed..look at those feet- maybe we should've named him Thumper :)
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

3 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Oh my goodness Krak!!!! MOOSE is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard my car was at your house all weekend. I can't wait to come see the house. I'll def. do it when I get back!

The Benjamins said...

Amanda- I bet Moose walks you, instead of you walking Moose. Wilson thinks he is that big (little dog syndrome)!

mary straton said...

I can't believe you guys have a Great Dane. He would eat the twins for an appetizer.