Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

our CRAZY life

Somebody should make a movie about our first year of marriage...

Sorry for the lack of blogging, but it's for good reason. LOTS has been going on, including ANOTHER MOVE FOR THE JONESES! That's right- this time we're headed to Meridian! Brad just took a job as a Branch Manager of one of the Regions banks in Meridian. Yes, we've only been in Starkville 4 months, but it was an opportunity we couldn't believe. I'm so very proud of him! We are closing on a house in 2 weeks and moving March 1. Yep, that's right- 3 weeks before Brody's due date! So if you're wondering if I'm just a slacker and haven't put up pictures or anything, it's because his little nursery isn't set up yet. :( But all the stuff is real cute!


With ALL of the things that have taken place since June, I'm convinced life will finally slow down soon. :) I can't complain- God has blessed us so much, and we are so thankful!

8 comments:

The Benjamins said...

Congrats on the move! Everything will slow down just in time for Brody and then time will fly by! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!

It was so great to run into y'all the other day! You're too cute! :)

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I know ya'll are excited. Can't wait to see pics of the nursery. I can't believe Brody is about to be here!!!

Unknown said...

oh my! CONGRATS! I know you must be excited. I can't wait to see little Brody. You are a MOMMY, krack!! crazy!

Lauren said...

Wow, I am so excited for you two... you have had so much going on!! I cannot believe you two are about to be PARENTS, and wonderful ones at that! Congrats!

The Benjamins said...

Saw Julia and Julian today! He is too cute! :)

Paul, Mamie, Bailey and Garrett Kosko said...

So excited for y'all!

Lauren said...

Hey girl! Hope all is well. I need your new address for wedding invitations whenever you get a chance.

Thanks so much!

Lauren

The Texas VicHorns said...

I MUST commend you on being a trooper. First year of marriage, 2 moves, and a baby??!! Insane.

And I thought I was super wife for moving 18 hours away from everyone I knew the first year. You definately win super wife award!