Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

stank eye

Last week, pink eye struck the Jones house. First we took Brody to the doctor an irritated eye and 104 fever. Diagnosis: pink eye and ear infection. Apparently it's riding the grocery carts in Meridian because both of the pediatrician's daughters have it right now too.
Then yesterday, I woke up with the pink eye. My throat is swollen and I think my ear is infected. I will go to the doctor tomorrow. Thank goodness it's my "spring break" in nursing school and I'm not having to study for tests!!!
I got stares and double takes at Walmart yesterday. This is probably why...


2 comments:

Tassie said...

Pink eye is terrible. Especially the part about throwing out all your eye makeup.

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Poor Brody and YOU!!! Hope ya'll get to feeling better soon!!!!