Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

somebody's smiling!

Archer is 7 weeks old today, and yesterday he started grinning for the first time! Here are a few pictures I caught of him...he is getting so big and is a GREAT baby. I can't believe he's almost 2 months old already.


And here's Brody yesterday before church. I couldn't get him to smile for some reason.
He loves pants with "pockets" and gets really excited when he realizes they have them. So he walked around the house just like this until we left for church. How funny!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet boys you have! My Ethan is two and such a little man! He loves pockets too! I visited your blog Twitter and wanted to let you know I'll be praying for you and your family. I looked for an email to send this but couldn't locate yours. I wanted to offer to do a blog design for you for free if you'd allow me. You can check out my blog at www.jmparris.blogspot.com and click on "Blog Design" to see a few I've done as well as why I do them. I know you are overwhelmed right now so you just contact me if you are interested when you have the time.

Blessings,
Jenifer Parris
jmparris@cableone.net