Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

long time no blog :)

Things in the Jones house have been pretty busy, but I'm going to try to do better at blogging even if it's only once a month. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm not even going to attempt to post all the pictures from that. Mom and Dad came out to visit right before Christmas and had a lot of fun. I had my first followup at MD Anderson, and it went well. The doctor seems to think things look good. I'll go back again in June.

Brad got transferred to another Amegy branch in Houston, and he has been staying super busy. I've been working prn a day or two a week in pediatric private duty nursing, but I'll be starting a full time internship in an ICU starting Jan 10th. I'm very excited! Brody is going to a little Montessori school, and Archer stays at a lady's house in a nearby neighborhood. They are both growing so fast and keep us smiling all the time! Brody LOVES "Monte school", and he is learning SO much!

Happy 2011 to everyone. God blessed us greatly in 2010, and we look forward to what's in store!


1 comment:

Anneke Sergio said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
herbal cure for, LUPUS DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.