Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2007

New Gadget




This morning I read in the USA Today how Apple dropped the price $200 on the iPhone last night. As in- people who bought them 2 days ago just lost a wad of money overnight. Well...I love my husband, and my husband loves---GADGETS. So I just returned home with our new phone/camera/internet surfer/ipod/thing you can watch tv shows on. I can't believe I bought it, but Brad has wanted one ever since they came out a few months ago- when I heard they were $600 I said "ha yeah right". Now that they dropped the price, I gave in and became part of the craze. Anyway I opened the box, and just looked at it. I don't want to get it out because I think I'll break something on it before Brad gets home from work.


He deserves it- he is a great husband...and he lets me buy new shoes sometimes when I have a bad day. You can't beat that.

2 comments:

The Benjamins said...

I can't believe you have an iPhone! I was admiring them at the Cingular store the other day. Maybe by 2020, I will have one!

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Can't wait to find out what you are having!

LT (and Max) said...

will you buy me one too? i want it.