Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2007

NEWS

The big news of the week:


the jones family is moving to Starkville!!!




Brad is getting transferred with Wells Fargo to the Columbus, MS branch beginning the first week of November so we're packing up! I will be in Memphis until our house sells.


We are both VERY excited. Brad is basically more in love with Starkville than me. He's wanted to move back there ever since we left. My parents are there, and his parents own a house site in Browining Creek to eventually retire there, so it all works out!


Everybody pray for our house to sell quickly because it could lead to a very stressful time. If anyone knows of someone looking for an adorable small house in a great area, let me know.

8 comments:

The Benjamins said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!

We are moving to Tupelo in a month or so. We're really excited too!

LT (and Max) said...

how exciting! i know your parents are thrille! starkville is a great place to be in love with! :)

Unknown said...

That's so wonderful!! We are sad to see yall leave, but I know how wonderful it is to live near family!
Good luck with the house!!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Congrats Amanda and Brad!!!! I know ya'll are so excited. I'm sad ya'll are leaving, but hopefully we'll be back there one day too! I know your parents will love being close to the new baby too. If you need help with anything, please let us know!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! I must say: i am a wee bit jealous! I know your mom and dad are excited about having you and brad close by, but I bet they are THRILLED to have that baby close by!!! so fun! he/she is going to be so spoiled!

BTW: Are you finding out the sex of the baby?

The Stringers said...

yay! more starkvillians!!! call me if you need anything...starkville is SO fun!

Jenny said...

congrats on being pregnant!!! i had NO idea, b/c i've been a bad blog-stalker lately.:-( i know you'll be glad to be "home" when that baby comes. congrats again! i'll do better about keeping up.

LWolfe said...

yeah!! i'm a little jealous too, but now with the loss of TCBY, refer to LT's blog, I'm not sure that Starkville has the same appeal. Just kidding! that is g-r-e-a-t! Good luck with the sell. I really am jealous!