Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2007

BOY OR GIRL?

Several people have asked about my "baby bump" and also when we'll be finding out what we're having. YES, I am getting a belly by the day. My jeans were the first thing to go...so sad. I am looking more frumpy than pregnant, but I think it's all about to start looking more on the pregnant side over the next month or so.

And about our visit for the big sonogram, it's 2 weeks from tomorrow! I'll be 20 weeks, so "it"/lack of "it" should be definitely easy to see. :) Now days, people have the gender determined as early as 16 weeks, but the way my appointments fell, I've got to wait all the way to 20! After that visit, I MIGHT post a picture of "The Bump". Brad thinks it's hilarious. I, on the otherhand, do not. This is quite an extreme for me- going from fitting in a itty bitty wedding dress- to elastic jeans all in 6 months time. Crazy...I cannot complain though. I LOVE this little baby already. He/she has rearranged my insides to make its place, but all this pain and nausea and yuckiness will be well worth it come March. I'm still amazed by how incredible Our Creator is.

5 comments:

The Benjamins said...

Can't wait! I am sure you can't tell your pregnant yet...just wait! :) I bet you are so cute preggo!

The Stringers said...

yay! i can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl....
when are ya'll moving to starkville?

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I love your little baby bump! I think you look great!!!! Can't wait to find out what it is! Great getting to hang out with ya'll this weekend.

LT (and Max) said...

my prediction: boy and future baseball player.

Unknown said...

yay! can't wait. and I am 100% certain you do NOT look fat, amanda kraker! I am dying to see your cute bump!