Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

mom advice needed...

I just finished reading this book called Moms on Call Guide to Basic Baby Care. I like books that are written by people who know what they're talking about, and I liked this one because it was written by 2 pediatric nurses who have 8 kids between them including 2 sets of twins. It was so easy to read and was full of good information- I recommend it to anyone who is a first time mom. Part of the book talks about getting baby on a "schedule". I have found there are SO MANY mixed opinions about how structured/not structured you should be and by what age, etc. I have been asking any moms I can what THEY did and am just trying to figure out something that will work for us. Anyway- I'm writing this post to ask anyone who's a mom if they would email me at brodysmom08@yahoo.com and let me know the "daily schedule" that worked for them. Any advice will be appreciated!

No comments: