Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008



This little guy is sleeping THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! Anybody who has a baby can understand what a huge step this is. I woke up last night and went to see if he was breathing because I couldn't believe I hadn't heard him. He's growing so much, and he's lots of fun. Can't believe he's 3 months old. He is cooing and smiling, and he recognizes me and Brad. It's great.

We're heading to the beach this weekend to see the Lauren and Jeff get hitched- she's going to be a beautiful bride!

3 comments:

The Benjamins said...

Yeah! I know Mama and Daddy must be excited! :)

The Beamer's said...

That is great Amanda! Little Brody is so cute! Have fun at the Beach!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

Congratulations! After a week or so of sleeping through the night, you'll feel like a new woman!

I also can relate to checking on him to make sure he was still breathing. I must have done that every night for a month!