Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day/Anniversary

First comes LOVE...

Then comes MARRIAGE...
Then comes Amanda with a BABY carriage...

Happy Father's Day to Brad! And Happy Anniversary tomorrow! We never knew how FUN our first year would be...2 moves, new job, new town, new house, new baby. We have so many blessings to be thankful for. I'm very thankful that I married a man who I knew, while we were dating, would make a great daddy someday. And even though it was sooner than we had planned, I was exactly right--- he is wonderful to Brody. I love you Brad. I'm excited about many more years together and more babies (NOT anytime soon!!!) to celebrate Father's Day :)

4 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Congrats on your one year anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!! May you be blessed with many many more!!!

Buse Family said...

CONGRATS ON THE FIRST YEAR. MINE AND DENNIS' ONE YEAR IS NEXT MONDAY-THE 23!!! YAY!

The Benjamins said...

Happy Anniversary and Father's Day! :)

Aaron & Laura said...

Happy Anniversary to you! This year has flown by- I'm sure even faster for you since it's been so busy! Hope you have a great day :)