Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

Nurse Jones


We just found out I got accepted to nursing school for the fall! Brad and I are both very excited. I know it's going to be alot of work with a little person around, but I'm determined to do it. I went 4 years ago to one year of nursing school at UMC in Jackson, but decided not to keep going. I have regretted it so badly. I'm happy I've gotten another chance to do this. I would appreciate everyone's prayers, as I know it is not going to be easy. But I am ready!
Luckily, I'm going to be in a night and weekend program, so I'll be at home with Brody 3 or 4 days of the week. I'm very excited about that. We have found a great lady who keeps about 4 babies in her home who will be keeping him in August.

5 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!! Good luck with EVERYTHING!!!

The Benjamins said...

You're going to do great! You'll be a wonderful nurse!

The Texas VicHorns said...

Congratulations Amanda! Good for you for going back. You will do great!

Buse Family said...

AWESOME!!! i know you must be excited. congrats

Anonymous said...

Good words.