Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

bumbo and baseball bats

Brody loves sitting in his Bumbo lately. I got home from working at the hospital the other night and asked Brad, "What have you and Brody been doing?" He said, "Oh just watching a little baseball..." Then he brought the camera to me. This is what I found...
Ha!!! He had him sitting in front of the tv watching baseball holding the little bat my parents brought him back from San Francisco! Happy Friday everybody!!!

6 comments:

The Beamer's said...

So cute!!! He is precious Amanda! I still want to see his room:)

The Texas VicHorns said...

He is the cutest little thing! I love the way he curls his toes.

Aaron & Laura said...

He is adorable... that is too funny that Brad took the pictures. I want to see pictures of his room too!!

Tricia said...

Gotta start them really early in sports these days.... he's so cute!

Jana Berkery said...

Aw, Amanda he's getting so big and is just as cute as ever!

The Stringers said...

i LOVE it. brad and reed are just a like. reed will be holding smith and talking to him about blocking and footwork! he is going to be an expert O-lineman and he is just a week old!