Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Brody wants to know...


Have yall missed me?!!!

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted, but things have been crazy around our house. With our 2 week vacation, then returning home to a BAD stomach virus, we haven't had much time to do anything. But I want everyone to see how much our little man is changing!!!

He is SO FUN. Lately:
-he's made the change from hating the bath (screaming at the top of his lungs) to LOVING it (he gets in, smiles, then pees in his fresh water...EVERYTIME) Brad and I can't help but laugh though :)
-he WAKES UP smiling. He is such a happy kid. He literally opens his eyes, realizes it's the morning and GRINS until he gets his bottle. It's so sweet.
-he drools ALOT (see outfit below)-he's rolling over
-he loves sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots (don't have a picture, but I'll have to post one soon because it's funny how his face is covered in them by the end)
-Brad still thinks it's funny to put things on his head. The other night it was a diaper.





















-he holds stuffed animals when he sleeps. It's adorable. I put him in our bed the other morning, and I had to get a picture. It was sweet.That's about it for now. I'll try to do better on updating, but I can't promise. Things are about to get really busy. I've started my part-time job at the hospital and school starts in a few weeks. Hope everyone is enjoying their HOT summer!

5 comments:

The Benjamins said...

He looks so much like you in the pics with the diaper on his head! :)

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

that picture of brody holding a stuffed animal is precious! how sweet

The Stringers said...

He is TOO cute!!!

The Beamer's said...

Oh my gosh! He is so adorable!!! I think he looks like you now?

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

WE have missed Brody over the past few weeks!!! I love all these pictures! Hope ya'll had a GREAT trip!