Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Brody's daddy

Dear Brad,

I know you check the blog so hopefully you'll read this soon enough. Just want to thank you for being a great daddy. Brody loves you even though he can't tell you yet. I see it every morning at 7:00 when I finally let him in our room and he walks around the side of the bed looking for you saying "Da-Dee? Da-Dee?"

And thank you for being a wonderful husband and working hard everyday for our family. You also have been so understanding while I'm studying hour after hour for school. I promise it'll all be worth it in a year. You are the best. And you're cute. And you sit through the Bachelorette with me :)

1 comment:

Rachel Buckley said...

he sits through the bachelorette with you? Gosh, you are lucky! miss y'all!