Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

easy as pie

I just cooked dinner for a Sunday School friend who had a baby last week. All of the things I made were so simple and easy. I always google "easy _____ recipe" and find really good stuff. Anyway. I did a chicken pot pie, fruit salad, yeast rolls, and an Oreo pie. My favorite thing is the Oreo pie- go figure. Anyway if you want a quick and easy recipe for a DELICIOUS dessert try this!




OREO PIE


1 pack of Oreos
1 Oreo pre-made pie crust
1 tub of Cool Whip
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese



Directions: melt cream cheese in microwave about 1 minute. Crush up 1 1/2 rows of the Oreos. Mix Oreos and cool whip into cream cheese until blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate 2 hrs.



It's that easy! And I'm not exaggerating when I say it's SO good. Oh and another trick...the first time I made this I crushed the oreos with my hands. NOT a good idea. This time I put them in a big freezer bag and hit it with a spoon to crunch them. Worked much better. :)

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

ummm.

yum.

Holly said...

Yum! That pie looks completely amazing!