Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

fun weekend


I spent this past weekend in Gulf Shores with Shelby (Brad's sis) and a DOUBLE BACHELORETTE party she was part of. There was a total of 20 girls there. She asked me to come along as the "chaperone" in case the condo wanted to make sure someone in the group was at least 25 (all the girls are 24). Nursing school starts back in 2 weeks, so I figured it would be a fun last trip to the beach for the summer.
Anyway- I really loved hanging out with all of her friends, and it was fun to get away with just girls. I'm defnitely going to have to catch up on some sleep because this mamaw is used to getting at least 8 hours a night!


1 comment:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Great pic of you two!!!!! Sounds like fun!