Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

24 weeks


My first preggo shot to post to the blog, and probably one of only a couple to appear :)
This was the day of my composite picture for school, hence the GLAMOROUS white scrubs to accompany my lovely white skin.

The lack of posting has been due to being in my last semester of nursing school and chasing/potty training/paci stealing from a 2 year old. Lots going on! Bro is as precious as ever and is talking up a storm. Actually he has become quite bossy now that he can tell you what he wants or wants you to do! We hear lots of "Mama 'mmmere (Mama come here)" and "Daddy rrrassel (Daddy wrestle)" Several more phrases- "car ride", "I ownt movie", "I ownt cookie", "I ownt 'itemin (I want vitamin)". He is just hilarious. The latest story... a couple of weeks ago we were watching the Bachelor and Brad and I were talking about Vienna's fake --- parts. Brody was minding his own business and in his own world playing or so we thought... about a minute passes and Bro says...
"tatas Mama".

Brad and I DIED out laughing! That's when we know that they really do listen to everything you say!

4 comments:

The Benjamins said...

You look so cute! That is too funny about the tatas!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

BRODY is hilarious!!!! I love the story!!! too funny!!! You look fabulous!! Best Wishes in your last semester!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Baby #2!!! I didn't even know!!! You look GREAT! Please call me when you come to Jackson. I would love to get together.

Jana Berkery said...

that's all? amanda, you're still tiny. the story about brody cracked me up. glad i got to see that cute little thing and your hubs last weekend... wish i could have seen you too!!