Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

on the road again

Yep, history is repeating itself two years later...

We are moving! This time it's to TEXAS!



I'm so proud of Brad- he has taken a job with another bank as a Branch Manager, and we are moving to Houston! As much as I hate leaving my family in Mississippi, that's where his family lives so we know we will be taken care of!
It will be quite a transition moving to the BIG city, but we have prayed over this for several months and know it's God's plan... He works in funny ways too- this will be our second time to be moving and have a baby on the way. I will be in Meridian until I graduate in May, then it's off to Houston at 34 weeks pregnant! Is it weird that I'm not really scared at all?! Probably because I did this once already with Brody...brought him home from the hospital the same weekend Brad's dad and my dad moved us into our house in Meridian.
Please remember us in your prayers!

10 comments:

The Guarisco's said...

Hi Amanda - I found your blog through LT's. I currently live in Houston and work as a pharmaceutical rep and medical recruiter. If yall need any help on ideas where to live or schools for your little one let me know. I went to MS State too. We love Houston and you will too. We actually live in Katy. Let me know if you also might need any ideas about where to work. I call on all type of clinics all over the Houston area. Email me at guariscofamily@gmail.com. Tiffany

Aaron & Laura said...

Congrats to you guys! We're so excited for you!!

Tricia said...

Congrats on the new job for Brad! I'm really happy for you guys- I think you're going to love Houston.

Jana Berkery said...

so happy for y'all!! good luck with everything!

jana

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move! We moved to Houston almost 2 years ago and love it. We actually live in The Woodlands, north of the city. I know a good bit about this area, so if you guys need anything let me know! gingertolar@yahoo.com

Ginger (James) Tolar

The Benjamins said...

Congrats on the big move!

Jon and Jessica said...

Congratulations to Brad on the new job! It is blessing you will still be close to family! We will keep you in our prayers! Hugs!

Mrs. Crawford's Class said...

Yah!! Congrats on the move, and you look beautiful! We miss you guys!

the mrs. said...

YEHAHHHHHHH you know i cant wait for my sister to be in the same state as me! Cant wait to play with Brody-man and Archer!!!

Unknown said...

wow! that is so exciting! congratulations to brad!