Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2007

And I almost forgot...



Today we're leaving for Memorial Day weekend at my family's condo in Orange Beach!!! Woo hoo! I haven't been down there in forever, and I cannot wait until 5:00 gets here so we can head to the ocean! (oh don't worry- it's only 7 hours...yikes...we will load up on Starbucks I guess) My mom and dad are already on their way, and Danielle and her boyfriend Kevin are on their way too. :( The only family we'll be missing are Slade and Julia, but they are in Hawaii celebrating their 5 year wedding anniversary! Yayy for them and yayy for their baby on the way! Keep them in your prayers as they had trouble the first go round staying pregnant. Anyway- the weekend should be tons of fun, and the forecast shows BEAUTIFUL weather all weekend. I love the beach. Bring on the gumbo...

4 comments:

Tricia said...

YESSSSS!!!! ANOTHER BLOG!!!! Good to hear from you Amanda! How are wedding plans? I'm very excited for you:)

Unknown said...

YAY!
Another blogging buddy.
Warning: it is quiet addictive!
Ready to get hitched???

The Benjamins said...

I am so excited you are in the blogging world now. That wedding is getting close. Married life is tons of fun!

LT (and Max) said...

found you through heather's blog...thought i'd say hey! :)
Laura Tomlinson