Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Meet Moose




I wanted to post a few pictures of our Great Dane puppy we got a couple of weeks ago. I've always been a fan of the little, Paris Hilton-type, squirmy but cute dogs. But oh no...that is NOT what Brad Jones wanted. He wanted "a big manly dog". And I think we got that PLUS a lot more. Just a background on Moose (or as I call him when I get home Moosa Loosa)...we got him from a place that had his mom and dad onsite. His dad is a whimpy 200 pounds. Let me tell you that when this BEAST came to the door after we rang the doorbell, I wanted to RUN. I had never seen a Great Dane in real life, but this dude was GINORMOUS. Anyway- Brad fell in love at first sight with little Moose, so now he (along with all his huge poop fests) is OURS'. It's fun, but it really IS like having a kid around. We have invested more money on this pup and his Colossal crate (that me and a friend could sleep in), his chew toys, his food (he's already sucking down over 2 cups twice a day), and all his other necessities. We love Moose, and Moose loves us. He's awesome...He's going to be even more awesome after Obedience School. And I can't wait for all the people that are going to point and laugh when they see me walking my small black pony. Who needs alarm systems when you have a Moose to protect you???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda...that is hilarious! Maybe Jack needs to meet Moose before he gets the size of a horse!!! haha!
Jordan

brad, amanda, and brody said...

Yes, they should definitely be friends! Jordan, yall need a blog!!!

Anonymous said...

I know!!! I have been putting it off for a long time now. I'm scared I will get to addicted to it! Plus...I'm not sure anything too exciting goes on in our lives. haha! We all need to get together soon. Maybe after all the wedding chaos slows down we can hang out. Have a great weekend! Can't wait for the 16th!
Jordan