Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 25, 2007

My lovely fiance

I've got to use this post today to brag on my sweet fiance...Yesterday was pretty much an all-around terrible day for more reasons than one. With my "pre-wedding" nerves already on edge, other negative events during the day didn't help. Basically, I felt like I was going to have a breakdown and cry like a little girl, at any point...But after work (right before I thought I was gonna lose it), Brad gave me a gift card to FinishLine to go buy some new running shoes! Yayyy for shoes! My face lit up and my worries were DONE because I was about to be out the door and off to the mall to get some new kicks. It couldn't have been timed more perfectly.

So- I got some sweet new shoes. They are awesome! Black and white air maxes (see picture). I put them on and felt unstoppable. I also needed socks, so I splurged for a $6 pair of nike air max no show tab sock in LIME GREEN....they're flippin sweet. And I also got some UnderArmor running shorts that are awesome too. So I've got the whole "workout LOOK" down to a science, but now I've actually got to make myself workout. :)

No comments: