Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Heading home for the Big Day

No, Brad and I will NOT be taking a picture like this...

It's almost here! We're leaving Memphis for Starkville to go to our own Wedding Weekend, and I'm so excited. :) Everyone's prayers will be greatly appreciated. Pray that I don't cry like I have been the last couple of days when I think about my Daddy handing me over to Brad. They aren't sad tears- but the next day is Father's Day so I've been thinking about all the things my Daddy has done for me! He has taken care of my every single need for the last 24 years, and I still feel like his Little Girl. Anyway- it is going to be beautiful and I am so ready to walk down the aisle and be hand-in-hand with the person God picked out for me a long time ago!
We will be in St. Lucia all next week, but there will definitely be pictures to follow! Hope to see some of yall there!!!

5 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i hope you have a fabulous weekend amanda! you're going to be a pretty bride!

Unknown said...

so sweet!!! You are going to be beautiful and do just fine! Your daddy may cry, though!

Heather

The Benjamins said...

Cute post! You're going to do great...tears or no tears. I know you are going to be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Jordan

Unknown said...

hurry up and get back! must see pictures!