Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Jones family is HOME!









Hello 5 readers...this is going to be short because we have a PILE of thank-you notes to be writing. The past week has been the GREATEST ever!!! The rehearsal dinner and wedding were absolutely perfect- everything went off without a single glitch. I was pampered for the few days leading up to Saturday, and I could easily get used to having massages/my hair and nails done by professionals regularly. I mean is that REALLY what Jessica Simpson feels like every day of her life??? I bet it gets old...





Anyway- the wedding was better than I dreamed and truly was a day I will treasure, remember, and think back to daily. I am so happy to finally be married and begin a new chapter of life with Brad Jones. I will be adding some pictures, but if you're willing to go through 13 pages of them, you can go to http://powell.easyphotoview.com/EventHome.asp and click on Amanda and Brad Jones, then click "view thumbnails" if you've got that much time to kill. :)




St. Lucia was completely PARADISE on earth. The negatives: winding mountainous non-seat-belted van rides where my life flashed before my eyes every 30 seconds, 90% humidity, and jellyfish. The positives: the picture book scenery, not hairdrying my hair for 5 days (because it would just be wavy as soon as I stepped outside), Francis (the St. Lucian waiter who I wanted to rescue and bring to the US), fresh pineapple every morning, pina coladas, and a sweet Caribbean tan to bring home.


I'm off to finish unpacking, review the new "family budget", and catch up on sleep. More pictures will come as I get them uploaded!


PS- I got all my hair chopped off today too! Woohoo- I'm officially looking like a little wifey. :)

6 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful! so happy for you!

Katie Walden said...

You look so beautiful! And I'm very jealous of your trip to St. Lucia!

Anisa said...

you looked gorgeous! gayle was beautiful as well!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! I looked at all 13 pages...had to see everything since I couldn't make it!
Heather

Tricia said...

Yippee! The Jones are back! I'm glad ya'll had such a good time on the honeymoon and I admit, I probably will look at every single wedding picture when I get some time later today. OH- I'm thinking about a big haircut too, but I'M SCARED! Let me know how the transition is....

The Benjamins said...

I love the wedding pictures! You looked gorgeous! I know you are glad to be married and all the planning and stress is behind you! Love the haircut too!