Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I think I can...I think I can...

I feel like someone needs to break out "The Little Engine that Could" story book and read it to me about 20 times in a row. :) Only 10 days until the wedding, and I don't know if I'm handling all the stress so well. (I hope all you married people experienced the same thing a week before yours'!) I feel like my whole life is chaos right now. On top of all the craziness of planning a wedding from another town, I had a meeting with the owner of my company last week who let me know that over the next month, my job will be getting "phased out". Oh lovely- 2 weeks before one of the greatest days of my life. Anyway- I'm rolling with the punches! I have tried to be positive and get through the wedding and honeymoon happily without being too worried about the job stuff. It's not fun- poor Brad is probably ready to kill me, but he has been really sweet and supportive. I guess we're getting a dose of "real life" real early! Anyway- if anybody knows any connections in Memphis, let me know! We both know God is going to take care of us.



Mom and Dad are coming into town for the Nora Jones concert this weekend at Mud Island Amphitheater, which should be lots of fun! Daddy's birthday is Friday so Mom got tickets a couple of months ago. It should be a good time. Then we'll be heading off to Starkville EARLY Saturday morning for the rest of the weekend to watch the Bulldogs play Clemson in the Super Regional! Yayy go State. If they win, they'll be in the World Series! It's really cool that they have made it so far, and I know Brad is very proud to be an alum of that talented group of guys. I added a couple of action shots from last year so Brad can reminisce about his Glory Days. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kraker!!!! I can't believe you only have 10 more days!!! How crazy! You need to get in touch with Stephen Horn about a job. He seriously knows everybody. He could probably find you something at his bank or somewhere else. Give him a call or email him.
Don't get too stressed out where you can't enjoy everything. I promise it will all fall in place. All that matters is that the two of you say "I do." haha!
We're going to Starkville this weekend too....see you there!!!
-Jordan

Tricia said...

Amanda- trust me- it's crazy for every bride, no matter how laid back you are. It's going to be amazing though! At the end, you'll be married and that's what counts! Let me know if I can do anything to help!

P.S.- the picture of that beast/dog (Zeus) freaks me out everytime I look at it.

Unknown said...

everything is going to be beautiful! It's normal to feel this way!!!!
ps- that dog is HUGE!!!