Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TOO HOT


Right now I really wish I lived in Alaska. This heat is beyond ridiculous...all my flowers- dead. our grass-pretty much looks dead.


Moose is scared to go outside- he stands at the doorway like he's about to have to step in an oven. I feel like he thinks we're torturing him, when really we just don't want monstorous doggy piles on our hardwood floors.


On another note... I decided that weeks 6-12 of pregnancy should altogether be magically fastforwarded/skipped. These last couple of weeks I've been welcomed to the world of "morning sickness" that lasts morning, noon, and night. This is NOT fun- the fact that I was VERY unprepared and hadn't read up on any books to know what was about to happen to my body doesn't help. If I had known, I probably would have talked to Brad about using 3+ forms of birth control. Just kidding. Anyway- I know it will all be worth it in the end. I've cried like a little girl for my mom on more than one occasion, and I feel like the biggest wuss. I really should make a CD of "Big Girls Don't Cry" and listen to it on repeat- maybe that will pump me up... :)

8 comments:

The Benjamins said...

I hate that you aren't feeling good. I felt back all day too. On a good note though, you will just wake up one morning and not feel sick again. :)

Hope you get to feeling better soon! (The heat does not help!)

Anisa said...

aw!!! i bet gayle wishes she was right there with you! you're going to make it just fine...take care!

Anna Little said...

Oh bless your heart!! I'm so sorry you're sick. According to my sister-in-law (a/k/a this SICKEST pregnany person I've ever witnessed), it is the absolute pit of existence. After the first three months, hers totally disappeared so hopefully yours will be the same way... you know, they say that the sicker moms usually have LITTLE GIRLS!!!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Kraker!!!!! I wish ya'll could have come to the movies with us last Friday, but I guess you got the "night sickness." I really do hope you get to feeling better! I'm ready to see ya'll!!!!

Unknown said...

oh no! I hope you feel better soon! That is one part of being pregnant that I wish didn't exist.

make brad wait on you hand and foot!!!

Unknown said...

Hope you get better soon!! I work at Methodist Germantown in postpartum and the nursery, so if you deliver there, I will be able to take care of Baby Jones!

Cager & Maris said...

Congrats Amanda! What an exciting time for ya'll. The morning sickness will only get better!! How is Trey dong?

HilaryElise said...

Congrats! So excited for you...except for the sick part. Such an amazing rewarding sickness though! Keep me posted (I love gross stories - the nurse in me). Hope all is well!

Hilary