Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2007

We can't wait any longer!!!

Ok friends...hope you're sitting down. That's right- the Joneses are having a HONEYMOON BABY!!!

Timeline: Married June 16th-- conception ~June 20= baby due March 20!!!

People- I've heard the stories of it happening, but never thought it would be me, but he we are EXPECTING our very own MIRACLE OF LIFE!
We went to the doctor last Friday, and even this early we saw a tiny heart beating! It was so amazing!

A couple of weeks ago when I first took a test at home, we were in shock and VERY scared, but now we are filled with pure excitement! We are so HAPPY- I'll keep everyone updated!

13 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

HOLY COW!!!

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!!! Please keep us updated!!!!!!

How is Brad handling everything?

The Benjamins said...

Congrats! Having a baby is the best thing in the world! I am so excited for y'all!

LT (and Max) said...

holy cow! congratulations!

Unknown said...

SHUT UP!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! CONGRATS! That is too exciting! Ivy Kate and baby Jones' can be friends!!!
CoNGRATS TO YOU BOTH!

Katie Walden said...

Oh wow! Congratulations!

Anna Little said...

Oh my freakin gosh! Congratulations! You know, you are the second one of my friends to have a honeymoon baby THIS YEAR. Scary. I must be the common denominator.

Paul, Mamie, Bailey and Garrett Kosko said...

We are so excited for y'all!!!

LWolfe said...

Woah!!! i bet you wet your pants! congratulations! what a lucky baby. keep us posted!

The Kirklands said...

Congrats! What a great story.

Anisa said...

oh.my.gosh.

what a blessing!

mary straton said...

that is such great news! Congrats to you all!

Moose told me to tell you don't neglect him.

Tricia said...

Whoa Baby! That is so exciting! Good thing I've figured out to sew- Just in time for a baby blanket! I call tabs on the baby blanket gift at the shower!

But seriously! I'm very excited for you guys! Geez Louise that's wild!

Lee Herrin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you! That is such a great story!!!!! Please keep us updated!