Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bad Dog


Moose was doing so well getting adjusted with a new baby in the house. We were telling everyone how great he was behaving and how calm he's acting in the new house.
Well lately we've had a problem...
HE's been DOOKING in his cage at night!!! Almost every night a couple of weeks ago. I'm convinced he's doing this to "act out". People say sometimes animals do that with new babies. I don't get it. I just know he never did that for the whole first year we had him. Does anyone know people who have had this problem?! And what the heck did they do to stop it?! Brad and I are tired of cleaning up Great Dane piles. :(

On a happier note...
Things Brody is doing lately:
--- he has started making new noises. His favorite one lately is some kind of squirrel/chipmunk/chinchila/turkey-call type thing. I can't really describe it. Brad and I just laugh- he even does it in his sleep sometimes.
---he is growing so much, and he's eating ALL THE TIME.
---he HATES baths.
---he likes watching ceiling fans.
---HE SITS AND WATCHES BASEBALL WITH BRAD AT NIGHT. I kid you not. Brad holds him, and he stares at the tv. I put cartoons on- he is totally uninterested. Brad loves it.
---his hands are HUGE for a baby. See picture below...

Lastly, I have found a new obsession. SPIN CLASS. Brad and I met a couple through his job, and the girl told me about spin class. So I went last night- LOVED it. I don't know how I made it, but it was great and tons of fun. It's in a dark room with blacklights and "pump up" music! We biked about 45 minutes. Anyone who wants some good cardio, you should find a spin class. You're hooked up to heart rate monitors and spinning keeps it high, but you don't feel like you're about to die. :) And each bike has it's own fan blowing straight on you. I'm planning to do it a couple of times a week. It's so much fun.

4 comments:

Buse Family said...

ok i just love reading your blog!!
Brody is absolutely precious!! congratulations and i hope moose gets better!!

the mrs. said...

hahahha DOOKING. only you would write that on a blog....thats why i am obsessed/know that i am related to you somehow. And I LOVE the updates on Brody!!

Katie Walden said...

Brody is precious! My nephew sits and watches basketball all the time. If we changed the channel, he's so uninterested. That's too funny!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I love that Moose is dooking!!! haha! I would hate to clean that up! Love the updates on Brody!!!! He's changing so much! WE miss ya'll too. Jack said to tell Moose "WHAT UP!"