Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nice weekend

Brad caught us sleeping this weekend. Everybody says "Sleep when the baby sleeps". It's almost impossible, but I actually did it this Saturday and it was great to take a nap!

Brad's parents came to town from Houston, TX for the weekend. They were tons of help and did some things around our house. They replaced some outdated light fixtures and worked in our yard. (We are clueless about what you cut and get rid of). I'll have to post some pictures soon- the azaleas are so pretty right now.

Saturday night Brad and I and another couple went to eat out Outback. It was delicious!

The best part of the weekend was finally getting to go to church again for the first time since Brody was born. Brad's parents kept him while we visited First Baptist. We plan to visit churches and hope to find one in Meridian really soon.

Brody turned one month old- I can't believe how much he's changed in only a month. It is so much fun having a little person in the house. He is wonderful, and is such a happy and content baby!

5 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

oh my word...what a cutie! I know you are just loving being a mom. It took Vic and I a couple of months to find a church out here, but God led us to a wonderful church and church family! I know He'll do the same for you and your family!

Anisa said...

you are the CUTEST mom!!! brody is presh.

Aaron & Laura said...

I love the picture of you and Brody sleeping... just adorable. You look beautiful and so content as a mommy! Thanks for letting me know about the weight gain. My bump is growing by the day- people can actually tell now :) I'll have to post a new picture soon. I'd love to chat with you sometime-I have questions :) Maybe we can swap email addresses.

Morgan said...

What an adorable little man! You look great and I can't wait to meet Brody and see you and Bran soon!

The Benjamins said...

What a fun weekend! I love the pic of y'all snoozing together!