Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 14, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day...After 2 long years- including starting out in Aug 2008 with a 6 month old and ending May 2010 being 8 months pregnant- I. DID. IT.
I will be pinned and will graduate from nursing school tomorrow. It was not an easy journey, but thankfully God has surrounded me with the greatest family and friends anyone could ask for. I know that every good and perfect gift/talent is from Him, and I thank Him everyday for all the ways He continually blessed me during this time. I finished again this semester with a 4.0, and I give all the glory to Him because it was not from my actions alone.
The hard work (and occasional tears) really paid off. When I say I couldn't have done it without Brad and my family I really mean that. He is an incredible daddy and was always understanding anytime I needed to devote time to schoolwork. He supported me the whole time and was just as excited as I was to celebrate my accomplishments along the way.

And Saturday I leave for the beach with my family! I am very excited and looking forward to relaxing. The Uhaul and Brad are heading to TX Saturday morning as well. It is bittersweet as we leave our friends here in Meridian, but head to a new place where an exciting future awaits us and Brody and Archer!

8 comments:

The Stringers said...

Congratulations on school! I know it had to be a challenge! good luck with TWO little guys and the big move!

Unknown said...

congrats!

Aaron & Laura said...

Congratulations Amanda. We are so happy for you. Have a relaxing time at the beach! We are excited for your new adventure in Texas. Keep us posted :-)

Jon and Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You did it!!!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! So excited for all of you! Good luck with the move!

Tricia said...

Hooray! What a huge accomplishment! I'm so proud and excited for you!

Lisa Garvin said...

Congratulations, cuz! I am VERY proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Amanda... Congratulations on that amazing accomplishment!! We always need great nurses in our field!! Carrie White