Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

he tried to arrive...

The full moon last night made baby Archer think it was time to come on out. I started having contractions 7 min apart for an hour, then 5 min, then woke Brad up. Got to the hospital and they were 1-3 min apart and I was dilated about 3 cm and 80%. CRAZY. I had just gone to see the dr the day before and I was dilated or effaced at all. Guess it's true the 2nd baby progresses super fast compared to the first.

Dr. decided that with me only being 36 weeks it was too early, so I got 3 shots of Brethine to stop the contractions and stayed a little while,then got sent home. She is trying to hold him off for a week, but honestly I don't know if that's going to happen.

We will keep updating!

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

aw! will be thinking about you and baby archer!

Aaron & Laura said...

We're thinking of y'all! Our prayers are with you. Can't wait to hear the great news :-)

Unknown said...

be patient, archer!! Thinking about you! And those shots HURT! I had too and almost cried. Praying he stays put a little longer!