Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

sleep

baby Archer in my belly...



me...
(not really me)
It's an understatement to say I'm tired. Baby Archer is SUCH a kicker. And he prefers to get his little toes into my ribs between the hours of 10 pm and 6 am.
Me sleeping at night for more than 2 hours at a time is unheard of. Has been for the last couple of weeks. I'm ready for my sweet baby to be here...and not using my insides/kidney/lungs as a playground anymore.
I know Brad is tired of hearing me complain about how uncomfortable I am too. And he probably doesn't like walking next to a girl with a serious waddle. It's just not cute.
Archer will be here before we know it. Brody made his appearance 3 weeks early at 37 weeks, so it's probably sooner than later. We'll keep updating!

No comments: