Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

update

Back in the hospital...

This preterm labor stuff is for the birds. I came in again last night contracting every 2 minutes- but unfortunately the contractions aren't doing what they're supposed to by helping dilate. I'm at about 4 cm today. Sooooo....the dr. is keeping me here to monitor the baby until Monday. She will break my water if anytime over the next 2 days I get to 5 or 6 cm. If not, then Monday morning at 6:00 am we will start the process of getting Archer here! Poor thing has been trying so hard to get out and see the world. We are finally going to let him. :)

Keep us in your prayers! Sweet baby boy will be here soon!

4 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Thinking about all of you!!! Hang in there!!! Can't wait to meet Archer!

The Benjamins said...

I'll be thinking of all FOUR of you! When I saw update, I thought he might have already made his arrival! Can't wait to see pics!

LT (and Max) said...

aw! will be thinking about you all!

Tricia said...

We'll be thinking about you Amanda! I can't wait to see pictures of sweet baby Archer!