Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Brody is 3 weeks old :)

These just make me laugh too...





Brody is doing well, and he is a great baby. He is sleeping between 3 and 4 hours at a time during the night. He is such a blessing, and Brad and I love him so much. Even though he was a "surprise baby", we can't imagine life without him now... :)

Brad is a great daddy. He is an excellent diaper-changer too! He has been a huge help whenever I need anything, and I'm so thankful for him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amanda! He is beautiful!

Morgan Montgomery

Anonymous said...

He is a Kraker for sure!!! He looks just like you Amanda! He is precious! Miss you!


Emily Beamer

The Benjamins said...

Love the new pics! He is beautiful! Glad to hear y'all are doing good! :)

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I love the pictures! YEAH!!! I am glad you finally posted some new ones. Keep them coming! So glad he is sleeping good. We were talking about ya'll today and about how great of a dad we bet Brad is! Can't wait to meet Brody!!!!

Tricia said...

I love Brody!

Yesterday (Sunday) Caleb said he saw you in church, so I literally fled the balcony after church to try to catch you and when I couldn't find you, I ran to the nursery thinking that, hope upon hope, I could see you and meet the little one.

Sorry I missed you, maybe next time!