Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Little Brody

Brody and I are back in the hospital in Meridian. We took him to a doctor visit this morning, and they said he was significantly jaundiced and had to be admitted. He is under special lights to help speed up the process of getting the levels back down. Hopefully it will only take a day or two to get it back to normal. Pray for little Brody. This is an emotional roller coaster. We're ready to have our baby safe at home...

7 comments:

Glory Girls said...

Hi Amanda~
This is Kimberly Bingham,(donald's sister) Brody is just precious and I wanted to let you know that both of my girls Bella and Maggie Ellen were janudiced pretty badly, Bella was in Nicu in Nashville,Maggie Ellen had to be under the lights for 48 hours and she was fine. I know it is difficult, but in a couple of days he will be home safe and sound and waking you up every 2 hours!!
God Bless~
Kimberly

Jon and Jessica said...

We will say our prayer as well. I also wanted to give words of encouragement, it is very common, especially since Brody was early. I hope you are all home soon.

The Texas VicHorns said...

I am praying for you and little Brody! Can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful little boy!!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Poor little Brody! Hope he gets to come home soon!!!!!

Unknown said...

praying for you, brad and baby brody! I know you are ready to have him home for good!!! I want more pictures - he is ADORABLE!

The Benjamins said...

Praying for all of you! Hope you get home soon!

LT (and Max) said...

bless his little heart. praying for you all!!!