Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

HEALER

"Healer" by Hillsong

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I cannot tell you how many times this song has ministered to us!!! Let it continue to wash over you! Trusting and believing with you!!!!

To God be the glory!!
Rebecca
www.caringbridge.org/visit/jimpatterson

Jaime said...

LOVE this song!!! Words of TRUTH!

Mike and Suzi :) said...

I pray for you and your family every time I hear a song about healing.

ellen said...

Love the song, and it is TRUE!!! Always praying for you,
Ellen

Ashley Crawford Jones said...

Amanda, Just wanted you to know that you and your family are in my daily thoughts and prayers. Lorin and Julia have kept me updated on y'all. Darren and I had our first baby boy just about a week before Archer was born. Praying for God's peace and healing.
Love, Ashley Crawford Jones

Russ and Brooke Bryan said...

Hi Amanda,

I stumbled across your blog tonight, and I am so glad I did. I wanted to let you know that Russ and I have been thinking about you and praying for you. There are so many people lifting you up!

By the way, your boys are precious!