Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Jesus loves me this I know

A week ago I was getting Brody to sleep, and we sang like we do every night. Something made me grab my cell phone and record it. Sorry it's pitch black, but honestly it doesn't have to have any picture to be meaningful. It has very quickly become dear to me and will be special during this time. JESUS DOES LOVE ME- this I KNOW. I also know how much I'm loved by all of you. Brad and I can't begin to thank you for all the phone calls, texts, and emails. Thanks to all of you these days will not be dark. God is carrying me, and I trust this will all be part of the past soon, and it will be part of a beautiful story I will be lucky enough to share. Yesterday God wiped alot of tears from my eyes because it all became very real. But those tears were because I feel SO LOVED. I am not afraid at all. There is nothing to be scared of. Like I told someone yesterday- I know God would never want to hurt me. So I know He's sad too. For those of you asking about adding me to prayer lists- YES of course. I want to be on every list. Pray for peace and comfort for the whole family. Thank you and I love you all. We'll be updating as soon as we hear from MD Anderson.

6 comments:

Jon and Jessica said...

Precious! And yes Jesus loves all of you more than anyone can imagine!

Rebecca said...

It truly is and will be the very basic truths of WHO God is that will be your comfort and stronghold. Fasten your seat belt, you are going to see/experience the face of God as never before in your life!

Love you ALL and PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To God be the glory,
Rebecca

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Stringers said...

"A beautiful story that you will be lucky enough to share" is the PERFECT, most faithful answer to this situation. I have this great book that a friend gave me after I lost the baby and my favorite line in the book is this..."God doesn't make mistakes. He does all things well." I think I have probably repeated that to myself ten thousand times over the past few months and it was the first thing that came to my mind when we got your text. (I was with Emily Beamer all week.)

If you have a chance, please email me your mailing address. My email is emilyhstringer@yahoo.com.

You ARE loved....and being lifted up by those who love you and by many who don't even know you.

Prayers from South Carolina!!!
Emily, Reed, Smith and baby boy Stringer

April said...

Girl, yall are too cute! I love the singing. We are so glad yall are here and part of LG at CFBC. We will do this together. We love you!

diane said...

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your GOD. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
amen, amen, and AMEN!!!